Medicare Supplement Insurance for Pennsylvania Residents
Erie Family Life offers Medicare Supplement insurance plans* that can help pay for medical costs that may not be covered by Medicare. Yetter Insurance can help you select the best Erie Family Life supplement insurance that meets both your needs and your budget.
Who is eligible?
You can apply for a Medicare Supplement plan policy if you are age 65 or over† and enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B. For six months immediately following the effective date of enrolling in Medicare Part B, you cannot be denied supplemental insurance or charged higher premiums because of health problems.
Yetter Insurance can offer Medicare Supplement plans to Pennsylvania residents. Erie Family Life Medicare Supplement plans are not available to New York residents.
Why Choose a Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan?
- It helps pay the portion of approved expenses not covered by Medicare.
- With no network, you can choose any doctor or hospital that accepts Original Medicare.
- Coverage is guaranteed if you enroll in the first six months of Medicare Part B eligibility.‡
- Coverage is guaranteed to renew each year (unless you make untrue statements, commit fraud, or fail to pay premiums). The costs and benefits will depend on which Medicare Supplement plan you select.
- Part A – Hospital
- Part B – Medical
- Part D – Prescription drug coverage (coverage offered by insurance companies and other private companies.)
Medicare supplement insurance (sometimes referred to as Medigap coverage), helps to fill in the gaps of Part A and Part B. Included would be things such as co-pays and deductibles.
- Baby Boomers are 77 million strong.
- 10,000 Boomers turn 65 each day.
- 70,000 Erie Customers turn 65 each year.
- Erie’s brand reputation, along with the Agent, serving as a trusted adviser, can be a huge competitive advantage.
- Steady as you go pricing.
*These plans are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program.
†In some states, Medicare Supplement insurance policies are available to people with disabilities who are under the age of 65.
‡Talk to your ERIE agent about exceptions that may apply to guaranteed coverage.